This is our last week before school starts……where did the summer go?!?!?!?! I wish we had more days of fun in the sun, more vegie growing days, and more family fun days! But alas, all good things must come to a slow down….so we will settle into our school schedule, add in gymnastics and swim lessons, and add a dash of extra fun when we can fit it in.
Later this week is my husbands birthday! So we are both off on Thursday and Friday, and have lots of birthday fun planned!
Here is what I will be cooking up this week:
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: Hickory Grilled Chicken, Grilled Zucchini, baked potatoes
- Tuesday: Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo, salad
- Wednesday: Stuffed Taco Shells (from the freezer), salad
- Thursday: Hubby’s Birthday Dinner Out!
- Friday: Friday night Fish Fry with family
- Saturday: Steaks, Corn on the Cob, Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Freezer: Homemade Breakfast Cookies, Homemade Pesto
Next week I will be incorporating easy meals for busy school days. Do you have any favorite quick meals? What Is your stand by dinner for busy nights?
What are you planning on your menu this week?
Have a delicious week!
Check out OrgJunkie for more menu planning ideas!